I had the utmost pleasure of photographing Cheryl and Nina who ventured and drove all the way from the show me state (Missouri)! They had come to Florida to elope and celebrate with their best friends. Once I met them at the Washington Oaks State Park we really kicked it off! From the beautiful forest of the park to the rocky unique beaches, Washington Oaks State Park is really unique in a way you really can not capture anywhere else in Florida. It is pure serenity out there and my pictures had even made CNN and a couple of online blogs! I was honored to showcase their love to the world! Well without further a due here is the Washington Oaks State Park Palm Coast Engagement!
A. Harris Photography
We specialize in traditional and LGBT weddings, special events as well as surprise engagement proposals. CONTACT US TODAY to see how we can make your special day or event something amazing to remember!
- Capture Your Moment with Disney’s Photopass versus pro photographers
- 10 Best Spots for Engagement Photography in Orlando | Orlando Engagement Photographer
- Disney World is reopening in July! | Orlando Proposal
- Universal Studios Orlando Resort is reopening! | Orlando Proposal
- Disney World is temporarily closed