This Orlando Surprise Proposal was actually a portrait session in disguise with a proposal popped in there. Traci and I have been planning this for months to come and we planned every nook and cranny on where and how to propose. We started two hours before sunset. We went all around the park and at the end I signaled her to propose and of course Dominique said yes! It was an honor to witness another successful surprise proposal and to deliver their memories that they will cherish forever! PS enjoy my awesomeness of how I teach my couples how to pose! Also they’ve been featured online on here
A. Harris Photography
We specialize in traditional and LGBT weddings, special events as well as surprise engagement proposals. CONTACT US TODAY to see how we can make your special day or event something amazing to remember!
- Capture Your Moment with Disney’s Photopass versus pro photographers
- 10 Best Spots for Engagement Photography in Orlando | Orlando Engagement Photographer
- Disney World is reopening in July! | Orlando Proposal
- Universal Studios Orlando Resort is reopening! | Orlando Proposal
- Disney World is temporarily closed