Last year, I got contacted by Ivan who wanted to propose to Mari, the love of his life at Disney! I suggested the Disney Fireworks Cruise where it would be easy for me to blend in and when it came time for him to propose, truly surprise her with the question many people dream of in their lifetime! Fast forward to the actual proposal, I arrived early got my gear stored on the boat and blended in as part of the disney staff along with the driver on the boat. Once Ivan and Mari arrived the staff and I greeted them and went on our merry way to the bay where the fireworks would be held. I would signal Ivan the time to propose during the fireworks and when it came to that time, I gave him a thumbs up and he asked “Will you Marry me?” Of course she said yes! Dazzled and surprised, she couldn’t believe it at all. Of course the moment he proposed, she wanted to share the awesome news with her family back in Puerto Rico! Well without further a due here are their beautiful Magic Kingdom Fireworks Proposal photos!
A. Harris Photography
We specialize in traditional and LGBT weddings, special events as well as surprise engagement proposals. CONTACT US TODAY to see how we can make your special day or event something amazing to remember!
- Capture Your Moment with Disney’s Photopass versus pro photographers
- 10 Best Spots for Engagement Photography in Orlando | Orlando Engagement Photographer
- Disney World is reopening in July! | Orlando Proposal
- Universal Studios Orlando Resort is reopening! | Orlando Proposal
- Disney World is temporarily closed