Not too long ago, I did a beautiful engagement session at the secluded Kraft Azalea Gardens park. This park usually gets very crowded on a weekend so I suggest we always have a session on a weekday where there’s no one literally there! This gorgeous couple came all the way from Tallahassee and they were such a dream to work with! The shirts they initially wore were pretty hilarious because it’s so true! Remember guys the lady is always right! Take it from us! The couple would later do an outfit change where she wore a beautiful flowy dress. It was truly a pleasure taking their photos and we hope their wedding is going to be fabulous! Well without further a due here is their beautiful Kraft Azalea engagment!
A. Harris Photography
We specialize in traditional and LGBT weddings, special events as well as surprise engagement proposals. CONTACT US TODAY to see how we can make your special day or event something amazing to remember!
- Capture Your Moment with Disney’s Photopass versus pro photographers
- 10 Best Spots for Engagement Photography in Orlando | Orlando Engagement Photographer
- Disney World is reopening in July! | Orlando Proposal
- Universal Studios Orlando Resort is reopening! | Orlando Proposal
- Disney World is temporarily closed