This past holiday season I had the honor and pleasure of doing an engagement session at the Magic Kingdom with a couple who ventured all the way from Singapore. They had been together for the past 4 years and figured they would finally push the button towards their next step in life! Usually, the engagement scene is different in Asia where they put all of their money and time on the engagement photos while here in the US, people put all of their energy into the wedding photography. Well you can tell with these photos that their love for one another was truly shown in a way that they are proud to show their family and friends back at home! Anyways without further a due here are their Disney Magic Kingdom Engagement photos!
A. Harris Photography
We specialize in traditional and LGBT weddings, special events as well as surprise engagement proposals. CONTACT US TODAY to see how we can make your special day or event something amazing to remember!
- Capture Your Moment with Disney’s Photopass versus pro photographers
- 10 Best Spots for Engagement Photography in Orlando | Orlando Engagement Photographer
- Disney World is reopening in July! | Orlando Proposal
- Universal Studios Orlando Resort is reopening! | Orlando Proposal
- Disney World is temporarily closed