This Orlando Surprise Proposal was actually a portrait session in disguise with a proposal popped in there. Traci and I have been planning this for months to come and we planned every nook and cranny on where and how to propose. We started two hours before sunset. We went all around the park and at the end I signaled her to propose and of course Dominique said yes! It was an honor to witness another successful surprise proposal and to deliver their memories that they will cherish forever! PS enjoy my awesomeness of how I teach my couples how to pose! Also they’ve been featured online on here
A. Harris Photography
We specialize in traditional and LGBT weddings, special events as well as surprise engagement proposals. CONTACT US TODAY to see how we can make your special day or event something amazing to remember!
- Stir Restaurant and Bar | Orlando Food Photographer
- Universal Harry Potter Proposal | Orlando Engagement Photographer
- Orlando Same Sex Wedding Photographer | Yacht Starship Wedding
- Magic Kingdom Fireworks Proposal | Orlando Engagement Photographer
- Disney Yacht Club Proposal | Orlando Engagement Photographer