This is a throwback to one of my ever first events! I was hired through a third party agency to do a birthday party in the Gainesville area! A couple days later I arrived to a beautiful house that was still under construction. I found out it was two birthdays at once! It was going to be brother and sister. Their mom wanted to throw it both together due to the fact their dad travels overseas a lot for work! The party was going to be outside under the patio and under a tent! Sp I set up my gear and got to work! I’d tell you one thing, Hispanics know how to party! I captured many memories they would sure to remember! The parents went all out that a mariachi band was hired to play at the birthday! Well without further a due here are their pictures of the birthday party in Gainesville Florida
A. Harris Photography
We specialize in traditional and LGBT weddings, special events as well as surprise engagement proposals. CONTACT US TODAY to see how we can make your special day or event something amazing to remember!
- Waldorf Astoria Proposal | Disney Proposal Photographer
- Disney Proposal Photographer | Disney Springs Proposal
- Rollins College Engagement | Orlando Engagement Photographer
- Disney Fireworks Cruise Proposal | Orlando Proposal Photographer
- Orlando Proposal Photographer | Wizarding World of Harry Potter